Want to know more about the marine life in the Bothnian Bay ? Here we have collected some links and tips on guidebooks, litterature and websites you may find useful.
- SEAmBOTH.com has published two species guides for the marine life of the northern Bothnian Bay. Marine species of the Northern Bothnian Bay is a comprehensive guide with aquatic plants present in the area. Introduction to marine species of the northern Bothnian Bay is a shorter guide with the most common plants and description of how and where to find them. You can download both guides as pdf and view in your mobile or desktop.
- MarineFinland.fi is a site dedicated to the Baltic Sea of Finland. It is available in Finnish, Swedish and English language.
- Havet.nu is a site to start at if you’re looking for any information, publication or latest research related to the seas of Sweden. It is available in Swedish.
- Livet i havet is a site where you can learn more about the species of the Baltic Sea. It is available in Swedish.
- Metsähallitus merella – Perämeri offer updates on work in the finnish side of the Bothnian Bay. It is available in Finnish.
- Artfakta is a site where you can search facts and get help identifying species in Sweden. It is available in Swedish and English.
- Lountoportti offer species facts and identification for Finland. The site is available in Finnish, Swedish, English, and more languages.
- Artportalen is the site for reporting and viewing findings of species in Sweden. It is available in Swedish and English.
- Laji.fi is the Finnish biodiversity info facility. Here you can report and view findings of species in Finland.